Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

SO! This blogging everyday thing is going great!

I am not sure where your computer is, but mine is in our kitchen. As I currently type this I am being attacked by my children's bouncy balls. Apparently the kitchen is the only place where they can reach the balls bouncing potential.

I thought that I would be able to plop in front of the computer at least once a day to account for something special that may have happened. If you recall, one of my goals this year is to REMEMBER what went on. This has proved to be more of a challenge then not.

In addition to blogging I also want to quit smoking, shed some pounds, read more, watch less TV, yell less, laugh more and a few other choice goals. So far I am slowly working my way down the list.

And I do mean S L O W L Y.....

No comments:

Post a Comment