Well the goal was to say something everyday and well, not going to happen.
Aiden and I took Annabelle to get a haircut this afternoon. She had been growing it out for quite some time. Her bangs were down by her chin and the rest was say another 6 inches. My little 7 year old was looking more like a 10 year old... Needless to say I was thrilled to take her. She had finally come to the conclusion that she detests brushing her hair and I know that I could not stand to argue with her over it.
Because her mother (me) is so quick to change her own hair (for those that know me this is so true) it was quite easy for her to walk in there and say "chop it off!"
It will grow back but for now she is just my adorable little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment